Tuesday, June 5, 2018

New Review! Castaways by Tara Brown 5 Cranky Stars

CastawaysCastaways by Tara Brown
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Ten friends are stranded on an island after their luxury yacht explodes. They barely survived the crash, now they must work together to get to safety. However, could one of them be behind what happened?


Let me just state that if I could give this book twenty stars, I would. This book had it all action, drama, romance, sexy times, snark, and characters that you love, and characters that you hate. If I ever get stranded on a deserted island, I hope I have Lizzie’s bravado and fighting abilities.


Once I picked up this book, I couldn’t stop reading. I was devouring the words as quickly as I could. When I got to the swerve in the book, I was screaming with rage. My feelings were legit hurt over that plot twist. I will definitely recommend the book to others. This is definitely in my top 20 books of 2018


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home