Tuesday, June 26, 2018

New Review! Trick Play (Fake Boyfriend #2) by Eden Finley 4 Cranky Stars

Trick Play (Fake Boyfriend, #2)Trick Play by Eden Finley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


I know we can all predict what will happen when someone uses a fake boyfriend yet these books deal with so much more. Real world problems such as homophobia and issues of not feeling adequate for someone else.


Matt has been dealt a blow to his football career. He was forced out the closet and not in a nice way. Now with racy photos floating around his manager Damon (yes that Damon from book one) suggests he cleans up his image with a fake boyfriend. He sets him up with Noah and shoves them out into the world to make everyone believe he is settled and in love.


Noah is a trust fund baby but it’s not his choice. His father lords over him and thinks everything he does is for the greater good of Noah when in fact he is trying to shape his political career. Noah wants to do more with his life and a former boyfriend has left him with relationship issues. When he decides to fake date Matt he does it to get back at his father.


I really like Noah and Matt. Matt was a little gruff and combative but I guess I would be too if I was outed in that way. Gay and in football isn’t something you hear often. I loved Noah he was by far my favorite. He just spoke and didn’t think. Sometimes it worked sometimes it backfired. Their chemistry was steamy. Someone get me a fan I think my kindle needed a drink after. I really like this series I think it’s perfect for anyone who loves M/M with heart and sexy times. Do we get Talon next?


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home