Thursday, June 21, 2018

New Review! Monday Night Guy (My Guy Series #1) by Liz Lovelock 2 Cranky Stars

Monday Night Guy (My Guy series, #1)Monday Night Guy by Liz Lovelock
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

2 Cranky Stars


I really really wanted to love this book. I have seen a few teasers and heard some fantastic things about this author so I jumped at the chance to read this book. I'm actually feeling like the story was a hodgepodge of situations and people thrown together in a blender.


Addison is in an unhealthy relationship with a monster. It wasn't always bad but because she made one mistake he uses it as an excuse to be abusive. Parker is the reason for the change yet he is making her life hell too. Addison can't catch a break. One moment everything changes and it's like Parker and Addison see each other in a different light.


I did like the premise of this story. College kids at a party share a kiss that causes conflict. It really should have stayed on this story line. At the beginning I was actually starting to enjoy the characters. Then it was as if a hurricane of issues and problems hit. It really did take away from the story. A little regrouping and this story could definitely be a 5 star.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home