Thursday, June 21, 2018

New Review! Undeniably His by Emery Jacobs 4 Cranky Stars

Undeniably HisUndeniably His by Emery Jacobs
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


I will admit when I started this book it sounded so familiar I almost drove myself crazy till I finally figured out it was in the Begin Again Anthology. Once that mystery was settled I dove right in to the crazy love story that is Beau and Emmie.


Emmie gets a bomb dropped on her by her husband that he is leaving. She is left to pick up the pieces of her life alone which is something she has never been. Her friends are pushing her to date again and she doesn’t feel she’s ready. Max left a mark on her heart and her soul with his betrayal. When her car dies she meets a man who knocks her off her feet. Something about him though isn’t right but she finds herself drawn to him anyway.


Beau is a single dad. He suffered a tragic loss and his life is his shop and his son. He is struggling to make ends meet and fulfill a promise he made to his dad. When a stranger comes to him saying he will help the shop if he does just one thing against his best wishes he takes on this strangers task. He doesn’t expect to fall for the lovely Emmie and finds himself torn between right and wrong.


I kind of guessed who the sleaze was right off the back. Undeniably His is a good easy read. It’s perfect for people who love just the right amount of sexy times and swoon worthy love. Toss in a mystery and a surprise and this book has all the elements for an easy read.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home