Thursday, July 12, 2018

New Review! Led by Lies (Lily Blanchette #1) by Marguerite Ashton 5 Cranky Stars

Led by Lies (Lily Blanchette #1)Led by Lies by Marguerite Ashton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Detective Lily Blanchette knows murder. After all she is a detective that solves them, but when a murder hits close to home she is forced to put her grief to the side. When other murders take place, she knows that her sister’s killer is on the loose.


I love a murder mystery. Normally I am good at figuring out who it is (I think I’m Velma), but this one I couldn’t do figure out who it was. The story had many layers to it and it was beautifully constructed. I was hooked on this story from the beginning.


The author did a wonderful job of creating these deep and complex characters. They were flawed and awesome. They came to life as I read the story. I will definitely recommend this story to others.


View all my reviews

1 Comments:

At July 15, 2018 at 2:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for hosting me on your blog! I appreciate your time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home