Thursday, July 19, 2018

New Review! Lighter by Mila Cole 5 Cranky Stars

LighterLighter by Mila Cole
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Jensen aka Slick doesn’t like Lighter when he first meets her. He thinks she is spoiled, and he knows she is forbidden. He is hired to be her bodyguard. He is in this for the money to begin with but something inside him starts to notice Lighter in a whole different light.


I loved this book. It’s about a bodyguard falling for his client’s daughter. So, cue up your Bodyguard soundtrack because you will always love this book. Especially if you like forbidden romances. There is a bit of an age gap between the two lead characters.


The opening scene hit me in the feels so hard, I swear the author knew my weakness. Then blam, outta nowhere comes the hot and steamy scenes between Jensen and Lighter. There were some funny scenes to lighten up some areas of the book, and the smutty scenes were amazing. However, it was the ending that was beautifully written and executed. I will definitely recommend this book to others.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home