Thursday, July 5, 2018

New Review! Seeking Sanctuary (Shelter Me #1) by Annie Anderson 5 Cranky Stars

Seeking Sanctuary (Shelter Me Book 1)Seeking Sanctuary by Annie Anderson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Be still my beating heart I love Levi Grady. Seriously ladies (and gentleman) get you a Levi. You will thank me.


Isla hasn’t had a good life yet she’s persevered. She tries and tries and never gives in until she meets Cole Montgomery. Thinking she has met the one she instead finds herself beat down in every way possible. Now she’s on the run with a secret and finds herself in a tiny town in Colorado looking for a new beginning. She lands a job with Levi Grady and all her secrets and her past come tumbling out. She finds herself seeking something she thought she would never want again.


Levi loves his life. He runs a successful mechanic shop in his tiny town of Evergreen. His brother is a deputy and his dad is his good friend. His former accountant left him high and dry and he’s had his eyes open for one ever since. He didn’t expect the tiny and broken Isla to blow into his town. He has this need to take care of her. When he finally gets past all her well-placed walls he is faced with an enemy he can’t wait to conquer.


I’m beginning to think there isn’t anything Annie Anderson can’t do. She writes such amazing paranormal books and now she is well in the romance category. She dealt with such a hard-hitting topic and gave it a face and a story. The love of a good person to bring you out the other side right along with the love you have for yourself. I have no idea what to say about Pipa other than she was crazy, but I didn’t want things to go down like that. Orin is gruff but there’s a story there I hope is next. Cole well yeah does he need mentioning he got what he deserved twice. Jerk. I love Levi and Isla. They had such chemistry and the way he stepped up won me over a million times. Congratulations to Annie Anderson on this amazing story I didn’t want it to end.



View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home