Tuesday, July 3, 2018

New Review! Nine (Boyle Heights #3) by Elizabeth Reyes 5 Cranky Stars

Nine (Boyle Heights, #3)Nine by Elizabeth Reyes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Drew has been unlucky in love. She has a fiancé that loves her, but the spark isn’t there. Then she meets Nine. With each encounter that they have, she keeps getting glimpses of his vulnerable side. Will she play it safe or will she take a chance?


I really enjoyed the angst in this story. Elizabeth Reyes always puts that realness in her story. This proves that life isn’t always rainbows, puppies, and skittles. It’s thunderstorms, heartbreak, and complications. I really enjoyed how the friendship between Drew and Nine developed. It wasn’t forced or rushed, it was natural.


I enjoyed the realness of this story. I will definitely recommend this story to others.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home