Tuesday, August 14, 2018

New Review! Drive by Kate Stewart 5 Cranky Stars

DriveDrive by Kate Stewart
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Everyone was all oh you need to read this book it’s simply amazing and plays with your heart. I kept seeing it everywhere and I finally purchased it. There is sat on my kindle just waiting for me to read it. I ignored it for so long because I let my emotions guide me to what to read. Well I decided this is the time and ho lee hell I was in love that was the messy life of Stella, Reid and Nate. I couldn’t stop reading. I was looking for excuses to skip out on life. The chapter titles and their coordinating songs really brought the book home. It was an experience from beginning to end.


Stella is passionate. Bat crap passionate. She is passionate about life and music. Music frees her soul and it’s what lead her to Austin. Here she hits the pavement to find that perfect music journalist job but its not without its hardships and she sleeps on her sister’s couch. While on her journey of self-discovery she finds herself drawn to Paige’s best friend Reid. Reid is her kryptonite which a musician and they embark on a fiery love affair that leads them to heartache. Yet there is Nate the boss who took a chance on a journalist with no skills and no degree, but they became so much more. Drive is Stella’s story to redemption and happily ever after and chasing that elusive dream.


I feel like I could wax poetic on this book for hours. I’ve already told people to read Drive and I just put it down. I liked that Stella was unapologetic in who she was. She was very grab the bull by the horns kind of girl. She knew she was a “mess” for a lack of a better word. I feel for Reid his story crushed my heart, but I knew deep down he just need help to get him on the right path. At times I felt him and Stella were so wrong but maybe that’s what made their love enviable.


I liked Nate just not for Stella. She was too explosive he was too controlled. Like Reid called her she was a grenade. I just love this story so read it and be prepared for an emotionally lyrically driven story.



View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home