Tuesday, August 14, 2018

New Review! Dust to Dust (A Broken Fairytale #1) by SP Cervantes 3.5 Cranky Stars

Dust to Dust (A Broken Fairy Tale, #1)Dust to Dust by S.P. Cervantes
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3.5 Cranky Stars


This is the first book that I've read by this author and I wish it would have been broken up into two books. There was so much going on that I was becoming distracted. The storyline is good and the writing is as well, just too busy.


Camryn had a tragic event happen during her senior year. Ever since then she shut down her feelings and erected a wall around her heart. She goes through the motions, marrying a safe man and starting a family while never truly opening up.


Holden had a rough start in life. He was bounced around from home to home and truly believes himself to be broken. He does end up seeing the light in his life and fighting for what he wants but it takes a while.


It's really difficult for me to write this review. The storyline has so much promise and deals with very delicate subject matter. I feel that there were too many plots happening at once and it would have read a lot better with less. I do have the next 2 books in this series and am hoping for cleaner writing.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home