Tuesday, August 7, 2018

New Review! Protector's Claim by Airicka Phoenix 4 Cranky Stars

Protector's ClaimProtector's Claim by Airicka Phoenix
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


From page one I entered a very dark and disturbing world created by this author. I was so engrossed that I lost track of my surroundings a couple of times and actually got caught yelling at my kindle.


Gabby is treated worse than any red headed step child. She is considered lower than the help yet appearances are everything to her snotty rich family.


There's so much more going on behind closed doors. Double lives threaten the livelihood of many and the lives of even more. Gabby's life is not her own unless she finds a way to dissappear.


Kieran never noticed how damaged Gabby is. All he saw was the woman he fell in love with years ago that never gives him a second glance. Soon he notices that she's not shy, Gabby is scared. The more he becomes involved with her the more angry he becomes for her. He wants revenge.


This book is non stop twists and turns, ups and downs. I loved every minute of it. My dark and twisted imagination thrived while reading this. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because of the editing. I will be recommending this to all my dark and twisted readers.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home