Tuesday, August 7, 2018

New Review! Out of Control by Brooklyn Taylor 5 Cranky Stars

Out of ControlOut of Control by Brooklyn Taylor
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Chad Walker turns to drugs to cope with life. Then he meets Alexa. Alexa hates what Chad uses to cope with life. Will they get their happily ever after?


I want to say that the author did a wonderful job of explaining and showing how addiction can alter someone not just physically but emotionally as well. This story is an emotional rollercoaster, I ugly cried while reading portions of it.


While at first, I did not feel an emotional connection to Chad, it changed around chapter three. I felt like I was watching him from the sidelines, and I wanted to hug him and tell him that he was better than the choices he was making. The characters were complex and well written. Each one showed growth throughout the story and showed in a realistic way what it is like to live with an addict. I will definitely recommend this story to others.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home