Tuesday, September 25, 2018

New Review! Risky Decisions (Risky Decisions #1) by KA Harbron 3 Cranky Stars

Risky Decisions (Risky Series Book 1)Risky Decisions by K.A. Harbron
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3 Cranky Stars


This book only gets 3 stars from me because it is agony to read. It is too wordy and filled with time frame errors and editing errors. I read the first half of this book and couldn’t figure out exactly what the story line was going to be. I even downloaded a second copy from Amazon to see if maybe I had just gotten a bad copy the first time.


Nope, the second copy is exactly the same. The whole first chapter is the main character’s rant about her rotten relationship issues and the most recent breakup. There is so much extraneous nonsense that I totally missed the clues to the storyline. I did catch on that the guy she meets at Target will probably be her next love interest.


Then, the second chapter is about the guy she met at Target. Seems there has been some money problems at the company she owns with her father and this guy has come to help sort it all out. Thus, Andrea/Andi meets Robert/Rob. For a 28-year-old co-owner of a thriving business in a small town, she is very immature and crazy. She and her “posse” spend most weekends drinking themselves blind. (I used quotes because air quoting is something Ms. Andrea does constantly.)


Once I found the storyline-embezzlement by an unknown source, then an attack on Ms. Andrea and Robert at a club I was floored. By now I was on the last chapter and was hit by a major cliffhanger. Yikes!!!!


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home