Thursday, October 18, 2018

New Review! The Wrong Game by Kandi Steiner 4.5 Cranky Stars

The Wrong GameThe Wrong Game by Kandi Steiner
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Cranky Stars


Gemma is on a downward spiral. Her life was seriously upended all at the hands of her husband. The man that was supposed to take his vows seriously and be faithful among other things. She is now building a new normal and has decided love isn’t worth it. She is anal retentive with her lists and everything fitting into a box. So, when the season passes to her favorite team ever the Bears that was intended for her and her husband her best friend comes up with a plan. New guy every game take him home and have her needs met. Easier said than done. Game one she takes Zach and things are now outside of her perfect box and her to do list is all messed up.


Zach is a romantic at heart. He is big on finding the one and watching romantic comedies you get my drift. When Gemma walks into his bar he is drawn to her. He’s not sure how she is so different but he wants to find out. Things haven’t always been easy for him and family is the most important. He recognizes a lot of Gemma in himself but he’s handling life way better. He sets out to prove to this girl that not only is she a rare species (a girl who loves loves loves football) but beautiful inside and out.


I felt bad for Gemma I mean she was dealt some blows and compartmentalized them until it blew up in her face. She did kind of annoy me at times with how freaky she was with her lists. I mean literally a list for her day y’all. I love a good list but jeez I’d be sorely disappointed in myself If I did that. Zach is a darn unicorn I mean he’s manly but in touch with his feelings. This was a good story and I hope the secondary characters like Belle and Micah get a story (well Micha is kind of young). Good heartfelt read with some sexy times tossed in.



View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home