Tuesday, December 25, 2018

New Review! Love Conquer (Battlefield of Love #3) by Cary Hart 4.5 Cranky Stars

Love Conquer (Battlefield of Love #3)Love Conquer by Cary Hart
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Cranky Stars


Ok this is my favorite one of the series. My heart is all a flutter for Kyle. I seriously thought Gavin was for me, but man was I wrong. Kyle is the ultimate book boyfriend with his hand hugs and rocking chairs and Lipton tea.


Nina has escaped abuse at the hands of man who claims to love her yet uses his words and his fists to belittle her and obliterate her soul and her self-worth. She escapes to her sister’s house where she slowly starts to piece herself back together bit by bit. She accepts a job at Java Talk and is putting one foot in front of the other until Kyle walks in. She knows it’s too soon but why can’t she have a friend? Their friendship turns to hugs that make her soul feel healed and alive. Nina knows the past is lurking in the shadows and when it comes to light it’s a fight for her life but the thought of Kyle gives her strength.


Kyle thought he had it all until his step brother swooped in. His family relationship is strained, and he throws himself into the construction business and his hardware store. Anything to distract his brain and all the what ifs. When he meets a timid girl at a coffee shop, he wants to save her but more than that he wants to hopefully love her and heal her. He takes it step by step for Nina’s sake. Just when he thinks he is in a good place the past comes back to haunt him and he fears he will lose Nina forever before they had a chance to start.


Kyle!! That’s all!! I love that he was such a gentleman, but his innuendos were giving me life. He injected humor and such heart into everything he did. He was perfect for Nina. My heart absolutely broke for that girl. I can’t imagine the things she suffered and how she managed to pick herself up. She thought she was weak, but I thought she was a strong girl. Brandon well he deserved what he got. He is a deplorable human being. We get to see more of the gang from crazy Niki to the motherly Aubrey. I will say it again this is my favorite story in the series.



View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home