Tuesday, December 11, 2018

New Review! My True Love Gave To Me: The Twelve Authors of Christmas by Multiple Authors 5 Cranky Stars

My True Love Gave To Me: The Twelve Authors of ChristmasMy True Love Gave To Me: The Twelve Authors of Christmas by Tiffany Carby
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Each story was unique and heartwarming. Seriously though they melted my icy little heart. I swear it grew three sizes by the time I hit the end of the book. The very first story made me cry, because I swear I could feel Kennedy’s pain from the jump.


I really enjoyed each story and how different that they were. Each author was able to make me feel some sort of emotion for each character. Some I wanted to punch in the face, and some I just wanted to hug and cry with them.


This anthology was well written and perfectly executed. I will definitely recommend it to others to read before Christmas. It will put you in a holly jolly mood. You will run the gamut of emotions so have tissues on the ready.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home