Thursday, January 10, 2019

New Review! Bound to Break (Bound to Series #1) by Rachael Tonks 5 Cranky Stars

Bound to Break (Bound to series Book 1)Bound to Break by Rachael Tonks
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Holy Cliffhanger Batman!!!!


This book is filled with mystery and suspense and a whole lot of amazing first love feels. Rachel Tonks is a new author to me and I'm definitely hooked.


Cassie is a quiet and reserved girl until you piss her off. Very few can bring out her inner bi*** like her step mom Liza, who just loves tormenting Cassie. While Cassie tries to steer clear of Liza she finds herself being drawn in to Leo.


Leo is on the run after fighting to stay alive. He finds himself broken and bloodied in front of Cassie's home. Leo finds that there's a connection between him and Cassie yet he tries to fight it. She's too good for him and he needs to protect her even if it means protecting her from himself.


This story is a little dark and twisted with characters that evoked extreme emotions in this reader. I loved how I couldn't anticipate what happened next. This story has so many twists and turns that I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. Now I'm left dangling off a cliff wondering when book 2 will come and save me.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home