Tuesday, January 29, 2019

New Review! The Sign of the Serpent (The Adventures of Marisol Holmes) by Majanka Verstraete 5 Cranky Stars

The Sign of the Serpent (Adventures of Marisol Holmes Book, #2)The Sign of the Serpent by Majanka Verstraete
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Finally! The book gods have smiled down upon me and gave me the second installment of Marisol Holmes adventures. This book takes off where the first one leaves off. Do not read this unless you have read the first one.


Marisol has to deal with the aftermath of a mass murder and dealing with the epic return of Mannix. While struggling to reconcile her feelings of betrayal and hatred, she has to prevent Mannix and Indra from carrying on with their murderous shenanigans.


I love, love, love this series. The drama, the conflict, the action, and the dynamics of the characters come together nicely. I could not put this book down. The ending of the book had me screaming in frustration though. Well played though, you definitely got me hooked on this series. Cannot wait to see what happens next.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home