Thursday, February 21, 2019

New Review! Once Upon a (Fallen) Time by Samreen Ahsan

Once Upon A [Fallen] Time (Stolen Series II)Once Upon A [Fallen] Time by Samreen Ahsan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


This book picks up with the aftermath of what happened in the first book. Myra Farrow has disappeared through a mirror. Where in all that is time travels did she go to? The author does a wonderful job of dragging out the suspense of answering this question.


I really enjoyed how Steve Bernard was a featured player in this book. It was interesting to get some of the story from his POV. We find that he has a few secrets that he has been keeping as well. I love how the timelines interweave with one another. There are a few magical twists that keep you engaged in the story.


I thought the story was well written, and once again the ending left me wanting more. I will definitely recommend this story to others.


View all my reviews

1 Comments:

At February 20, 2019 at 3:55 PM , Blogger Priscilla Bettis said...

Sounds awesome. Thanks for the review.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home