Thursday, February 21, 2019

New Review! Pride (The Elite Seven #2) by J.D. Hollyfield 4.5 Cranky Stars

Pride (The Elite Seven, #2)Pride by J.D. Hollyfield
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Cranky Stars


Mason Blackwell AKA Pride has a doozy of a story to tell. His whole life ruined by Lillian once his legal guardian now his sworn enemy. She has used her pull and her money to put Mason in the one place he doesn’t belong for 2 years and dangles his sister over his head. When he finally caves to her blackmail his life takes an even worse turn. He is given a task. To run an elite group of guys all dedicated to the 7 deadly sins. He is told to expose a professor who he has had a previous encounter with. Feelings come into play and Pride knows he needs to take down Lillian once and for all.


Holy crow Lillian is a witch with a capital B. I despise that woman. I felt sorry for Megan. Just a pawn in her sick game. She was truly innocent. I like how relationships are mended and old friendships are reunited. The chemistry between Pride and Megan is smoking. They burn up the sheets and your kindle. I mean seriously my cat jumped on the back of my chair and I felt like I needed to hide the words because I didn’t want to offend them.


I loved it though. The Elite are truly brothers though some I’m still suspicious about. I love this series and now waiting on pins and needles for Wrath.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home