Tuesday, March 12, 2019

New Review! The Empire (The Filthy Trilogy #3) by Lisa Renee Jones 4.5 Cranky Stars

The Empire  (Filthy Trilogy #3; Dirty Rich, #10)The Empire by Lisa Renee Jones
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Cranky Stars


The Empire finally gives us the much-needed answers about who is hunting the Kingston family and how Eric and Harper are involved. I was so excited about that because for two books I’ve felt there is no way this whole story line can come full circle with all those mysteries and secrets. I always had assumptions but wasn’t sure until now.


Harper and Eric are just trying to get to the bottom of this mess so they can start their life the way it should be lived. With date nights and walks down the street without security trailing behind them. Without feeling like there are eyes on them with every step. His father is in ailing health and several people stand to inherit so it’s anyone’s guess who the culprit is. Gigi is running, Issac is in the wind, and Harper's mom is having a breakdown. When all the secrets come to light it could be a breaking point for these two or a catalyst to trigger Eric’s savant nature and having him shut down. They band together and with help from friends they finally put an end to this madness and those who need to be dealt with are getting the ultimate punishment.


I’m glad I stuck with this series. I was kind of on the fence when the last two books were just so much secrets and sex and secrets and sex. I’m guessing that is how Eric and Harper solve problems. Who knows? I love that they finally got themselves together and decided to be a untied front and not keep anymore secrets. I am happy to report they are still banging like rabbits. Issac you are shady, and I hope you enjoy your life. The Empire is a good ending to the life of Harper and Eric and the drama of the Kingston family.



View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home