Tuesday, June 25, 2019

New Review! Wanted Too (The Wanted Series #2) by Dee Palmer 4 Cranky Stars

Wanted Too (Wanted Trilogy, #2)Wanted Too by Dee Palmer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


Boy oh boy I think everyone needs a friend like Hope. The no filter friend they make life interesting. Yet underneath her broken brain to mouth filter she is broken. She doesn’t believe in love true love or marriage. Her father walked out without a second glance and that messed her up. She’s a one and done kind of gal and she’s ok with that or so she thinks. When she finds herself in the crosshairs of Jorgen Jensen she doesn’t realize her life is about to be flipped upside down. In a fit she finds herself in America and on Finns doorstep looking for a place to hide. What happens next will upset the dynamic of their friendship and send Pink on a spontaneous road trip.


I must say I liked Hopes story a little more than Finn. Less passing out but still some kindle steaming antics. It can get kind of hard to follow at times because the story is from Hope, Finn, Jorgen and Pink. It’s a juggle but it works. My heart really hurts for Pink he’s a good guy and he has guts to go out and search for what he wants. I just wish Hope would have said something to Finn. They are best friends it was a life altering conversation. I’m now going to jump into Pinks story, and I think it will be a good one. Fingers crossed.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home