Tuesday, August 20, 2019

New Reveiw! The Cruel Prince (Royal Hearts Academy #1) by Ashley Jade 5 Cranky Stars

Cruel Prince (Royal Hearts Academy #1)Cruel Prince by Ashley Jade
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


We have reviewed Ashley Jade in the past, but this is this particular Cranky girl first time reading her and I am hooked. You can tell how much heart and soul Ms. Jade bleeds into her stories. I mean I was hooked from the jump and I couldn’t put this book down. It’s been a hot minute since I can say I was so enraptured by a book that I wanted to put life on hold to find out why Jace was so angry and hateful toward Dylan. I wasn’t disappointed, and I went through a crap ton of emotions reading Cruel Prince.


Jace Covington is a mick with a capital D (hey I must get inventive or the Amazon gods will smite me). At one point in his life he had it all then his mother died, and things got rough in the Covington household. An absentee father who focused on his work more than his grieving children Jace was happy when Dylan Taylor entered his life. They were the best of friends then life happened, and more tragedy struck. Hearts were broken and the duo went their own ways. Dylan is back in town and hoping to reunite with her long-lost best friend sadly it’s not the reunion she hoped for. She has also suffered loss and is trying to piece her life back together. Jace makes her life a living nightmare and she tries so hard to put it past her, but Dylan is a girl who wants answers and she will get them. She is living with her aunt and uncle and slowly comes to befriend her step cousin Oakley who happens to be best friends with Jace. Along with her new friend Sawyer she makes a life for herself at Royal Hearts Academy even with Jace trashing her at every turn.


Sweet puppies in heaven!! I hated Jace so hard like I didn’t care that maybe it was a mistake I hated him till I got to those last few chapters then he redeemed himself in a way. I mean he was the prince of Royal Hearts but that still didn’t give him the right. Also, that trashy girl he dated…..eww. I was afraid I might catch something from her just reading about her. Also, Tommy got what was coming to him I’m sorry to say. He needed to catch more than a butt kicking for his mess. My heart broke for the Covington siblings. This book was so worth the wait and I’m so ready for the next one! This may have been a genre we all read before boy meets girl, they become best friends turn to enemies all over a misunderstanding only to find love again oh and some very naughty times but Ashley Jade gave it her own spin. I’m so ready for the next book I’ll be impatiently waiting.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home