Thursday, August 8, 2019

New Review! Silas: A Ghost Files Novella (The Ghost Files #6) by Apryl Baker 4 Cranky Stars

Silas: A Ghost Files Novella (The Ghost Files Book 6)Silas: A Ghost Files Novella by Apryl Baker
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


This is the conclusion of the Ghost Files. The loose end that needed tying and I’m glad it ended with Silas. We see him so much, but we’ve never really knew his origin until now. It’s filled with death and despair and why he avenges his family. He loses his family in one fail swoop and it’s life altering and he blames many of things on it including himself but he never realized the evil was under his roof. With the help of his dear friend Benjamin he is introduced to the world of demons and how to fight them sadly though this is one evil you can’t destroy.


I thought I was sad when the Ghost Files ended but we got more of Mattie AKA Emma in the spinoff series about her new life as a Crane. We see Silas in these books as well and he comes off as a mean man, but he still has a soul buried under the muck. I always thought he meant well even if he had a crappy way of showing it. Seriously no ones grandfather should treat them that way but it was all for a reason and if Mattie can forgive so can we. This books does go back to his time and is more of a historical book which I usually shy away from but I really enjoyed it. Now I’m even more ready for the continuation of the Crane Diaries.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home