Tuesday, August 6, 2019

New Review! Wicked Resolution (Wicked Origins #4) by Paula Black 4.5 Cranky Stars

Wicked Resolution (Wicked Origins Book 4)Wicked Resolution by Paula Black
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Cranky Stars


The novella we have all been waiting for since book one. The conclusion of Dorothy’s adventures in Oz. Last book we learned that while no time has passed in Kansas plenty of time has passed in Oz. Two years to be exact and now with Chimmy and Joon with Dorothy they set out to build an army to finally rescue the final brother Gin. It isn’t without strife and lots of work. A magic broom, a bed that flies and metal dragons patrolling the sky are just some of the magic that happens in their quest. It’s also about Dorothy finally accepting who she is truly meant to be Dorothy the Witch Killer and of course mate to three loving brothers. Along with Tip and Dustin they set off to defeat Mombi once and for all.


I’m so sad to see this story end. I devoured the first book and couldn’t run fast enough to Amazon to pre order each book as it was available. I even bought the first book for a friend. I felt the last two books were kind of rushed but I still enjoyed them immensely. I didn’t know I enjoyed retellings as much as I did until this one. I wonder what’s next? Whatever it will be I’ll be keeping an eye out for it that’s for sure.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home