Tuesday, October 8, 2019

New Review! Becoming Us (Return to You #2) by Rebecca Raine 4 Cranky Stars

Becoming Us (Return to You, #2)Becoming Us by Rebecca Raine
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


I loved book one in this series and I was excited to start this one. Becoming Us is so much more than I thought it would be. It tackled some serious issues and my heart broke for Connor. I was cheering for this poly couple from page one.


Connor, Gabi and Laws journey started in their teens. Connor and Gabi went to school together and lived next door to each other and Law was Gabis older brothers best friend. While Law and Gabi were in a relationship he started to take notice of Connor as he helped him weight train. Connor was secretly in love with Gabi and to Gabi Connor was her safe best friend. As you can imagine what happens next forces a friendship and a relationship to disintegrate. Now years later and adults they are back in each other's orbit with the same very real feelings. When Connor, Gabi and Law break the walls down and come together it's nothing short of magic.


I liked that Law was certain in who he was. He knew that his heart belonged to two people. I can see why Gabi lashed out. She was a teenager with no experience but I'm glad she came around. Connors story broke my heart and he suffered from something I didn't know existed. This book isn't all sad moments and realizations it is also steamy. Like seriously if kinky threesomes are your jam then you're in luck. I recommend this book to book lovers who enjoy true love and sexy times.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home