Tuesday, December 17, 2019

New Review! Balls in the Air by Molly Sloan 5 Cranky Stars

Balls in the AirBalls in the Air by Molly Sloan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


With the death of his father, Eden finds out that he and his brothers are adopted. In order to get his inheritance he must find his biological parents and try to help his home country out. He has a year.


Eden doesn't want to leave his lab he really has no interest in meeting his biological parents. That is until his mother's guilt trip hits him where it hurts.


In this delightful story we follow Eden as he starts his journey to find his birth parents. What he finds opens his heart and mind to more.


This story has everything that I love about books. The story is interesting and heartwarming and the characters are memorable. This story will stick with me for a long time. I highly recommend this book and author.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home