Tuesday, December 17, 2019

New Review! Daeios: 140 Feet Down by Colleen Eccles Penor 4 Cranky Stars

Daeios: 140 Feet DownDaeios: 140 Feet Down by Colleen Eccles Penor
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


Shae's family is headed to Daeios, 140 feet below ground because the end is near. Killer storm plague them with lightning related deaths and softball size hail. Add the newest drug addiction and society is crumbling. Even with all this, Shae doesn't want to go.


Situations arise that force her and her family underground against her will. What happens underground becomes a nightmare in the making.


This is not my normal genre and while I found it disturbing I appreciated the authors imagination. This story grips you from page one and doesn't let go. The ending seemed rushed to me while leaving me with many unanswered questions but I still enjoyed the story.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home