Tuesday, December 17, 2019

New Review! The One Night Stand Before Christmas (Reindeer Falls #3) by Jana Aston 4 Cranky Stars

The One Night Stand Before Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #3)The One Night Stand Before Christmas by Jana Aston
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


I mean come on Jana Aston couldn’t leave this series without a north pole joke and boy did she deliver. I’ll never look at those words again without picturing Noel and Teddy and a mall Santa costume. Seriously this book delivers some bad Christmas jokes from wrapping presents to sliding down the chimney. Noel made me laugh and seriously she did better than me because I would have died in a fit of laughter a long time ago.


Noel is the oldest Winter sibling. She runs the adult community activities for the town of Reindeer Falls her life is full of meddling grandmas trying to set her up during the Canasta game with their grandsons. When she fills in for her friend Jillian who runs youth services, she is tasked with making sure Jillian’s brother Teddy puts on the fat mans suit and takes pictures with the kiddos at the library. Easy peasy right? What Noel isn’t expecting is the sexy guy who walks in an engages everyone he meets. He even woos Noel with hot cocoa and finally we get to the north pole joke. Doing the walk of shame from her own house Noel admits she really likes Teddy. Teddy is back in town visiting family. When he showed up at the library he was captivated by the bossy woman in a turtleneck. He dons the suit and does her bidding. What started as bossing turned into getting to know you turned into waking up alone Teddy isn’t sure what the next step is but he wants Noel Winter in his life.


Oh Teddy!! I liked him but I felt we got to know him just enough for this novella. He really liked Noel despite her cringe worthy sexy Christmas jokes in bed. Noel was your quintessential older sister and was a fun chick to be around. They made me laugh and their sexy times were endearing. Tell me a secret? I really like the Reindeer Falls series I wish there was more.



View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home