Thursday, May 14, 2020

New Review! Trey: A Lair Novel by A.M. Madden 5 Cranky Stars

Trey, A Lair NovelTrey, A Lair Novel by A.M. Madden
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Love came and left twice for Trey Taylor in the most tragic way. After the death of his wife Trey hit rock bottom and finally got help. Now a year sober and continued therapy he's in a good place.


Camilla has a secret 6 Years in the making. She is ready to confront Trey Taylor yet what happens next turns her word upside down.


I love the push and pull of these characters. The dynamics and chemistry is off the charts. At some points I actually felt like I was in the story. These people became my friends and family. We've shed tears and laughter together. AM Madden is by far the best author I've read and I can't wait to see whats next

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home