Tuesday, June 9, 2020

New Review! The Fall of Sin by Bella J 4 Cranky Stars

The Fall of SinThe Fall of Sin by Bella J.
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


This is the second book of a trilogy. I thoroughly enjoyed the first book and this one was even better. I felt as if I knew each character her description is next to none. Mila has fallen in love with Saint in this book and little does he know it he has fallen for her as well, but he'd never been in love before. Saint's aunt Elena and Mila have become very close. Mila is told lies twice and each time she ran away but not for long Saint always found her in a bad situation.


A very intriguing read can't wait for the final book as Saint is holding a very big secret.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home