Thursday, June 18, 2020

New Review! Loner by Harloe Rae 4.5 Cranky Stars

LonerLoner by Harloe Rae
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Cranky Stars


I always know when I pick up a Harloe Rae book I’m in a for a heroine who can take care of herself and an alpha male with issues. In the case of Loner, we have Keegan a single mother who is trying to make a new life for herself back in Silo Springs and Crawford a reclusive motorcycle mechanic who doesn’t believe in happily ever after. He wasn’t expecting Keegan and Millie to crash into his life, but he finds that maybe commitment isn’t so bad. Keegan just hopes that she doesn’t have to add Crawford to her list of failed relationships. She also hopes too that Millie doesn’t get her heart broke because Crawford is the first person outside her immediate circle that she talks to. Hopefully the anti hero becomes just who these two need in their life.


I really liked Crawford he was rough and abrasive but if you’ve met his father you’d know why. I seriously wanted to beat this man up. Yep I was mentally inflicting violence on an imaginary man. I liked that Keegan was cautious because when you have a child involved you need to be. She was kind of a helicopter mom and really didn’t take time for herself. She almost seemed like being a mother was her only identity. I feel yes you are a mom but you don’t end there you can go out and have dinners with friends and take vacations without your kiddos. I’m glad we got to see Crawford grow and hopefully mend fences with his brother Grant. Loner is a good sweet romance with no ex whatever drama but sinfully sexy at the same time. Harloe Rae is great at small town romances I always know I’m going to enjoy whatever book she puts out.



View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home