Thursday, June 18, 2020

New Review! The Do-Over by Jennifer Honeybourn 5 Cranky Stars

The Do-OverThe Do-Over by Jennifer Honeybourn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Emelia aka Em is our courageous heroine who is unhappy about her own life. She always wanted to be a part of the popular crowd; little does she know that she will regret choosing popularity over true love.


I swear I heard Cher singing If I Could Turn Back Time as I read this story. It was that magical. The story was beautifully written. I loved how interwoven Em’s life was with her best friends Alistair and Marisol. It was reminiscent of my favorite movie 13 Going on 30, but with a major swerve. If you love young adult books then this one is for you.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home