Thursday, June 18, 2020

New Review! Birdy (Upper Echelon Duet #1) by Dee Garcia 4 Cranky Stars

Birdy (Upper Echelon Duet #1)Birdy by Dee Garcia
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


Birdy's life is anything but ordinary. She has her day job as a waitress then her money making job as La Jeffa. She is tough as nails and will do almost anything to help her family which finds her in prison.


Andres was just transferred to a new prison as a guard. He is a strictly by the book guy until he meets inmate Villanueva. Now he finds himself bending and breaking all kinds of rules just to be close to her.


This story was very interesting. I've never been big on prison romance but the characters were written so well. When Birdy cried I did too. I look forward to reading more from this author.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home