Thursday, July 16, 2020

New Review! Cursed (Gifted #2) by Moira Hale 4 Cranky Stars

Cursed (Gifted Book 2)Cursed by Moira Hale
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


Ok I was baffled when I picked this up. I was like wait hold up what happened between one and two. How did such an about face happen? Tell me the answers! I kept on despite and eventually it fell into place.


Rebecca and Daniel want to put an end the "research" Director Clausen conducts. He says he wants to help these kids with their gifts but something more sinister is happening at Madison Academy. They gather their most trusted friends and together they set off to make this vision a very real reality.


I guess Rebecca grew some in this book. She learned to put herself aside to do something good. Daniel had a change and it was strange but i liked it. He finally leaned on someone else. I have questions though do kids graduate this school? Do you age out? Also where was Ben and the mean girls? Good story by a up and coming author


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home