Tuesday, September 22, 2020

New Review! Locked Heart by Eden Finley 4 Cranky Star

Locked HeartLocked Heart by Eden Finley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


Locked Heart was a quick read and a traditional Eden Finley read. Lots of steamy sexy times and love sweet love.


Sherlock (yep that's his real first name) and Chaston were just high school kids in love but life took them in different directions. Cash was going to be a rock star and Sherlock was going to work with numbers all to appease his family who wasn't happy with him being gay. They made a pact that if Cashton makes it to Death Valley to play a show Sherlock will go. Fast forward ten years and they find themselves face to face.


Ok I felt the sex scenes did drag on but that might have just been me and my mind frame right now. Cashtons band name made me do an eye roll. Seriously?! I get it for the laugh factor but It was just like okkkk. All in all a pretty good story.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home