Tuesday, October 6, 2020

New Review! Sisters of the Moon by Alexandrea Weis 4.5 Cranky Stars

Sisters of the MoonSisters of the Moon by Alexandrea Weis
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Cranky Stars


Sisters of the Moon is outside of the time era I normally read. I'm more of modern times kinda gal. I've read Ms. Weis before and loved it so i jumped into this one despite it all and enjoyed it.


Durra has been sold to pay off a debt. This takes place in a time servants were very real. Along with Leida and Emily who both have been sold to pay a debt as well. They find themselves on a strange island where a lone convent sits. It's here they meet the Sisters of St Gertrude. Durra knows something is different but also feels safe here. The nuns have a few rules and the main one is that no one goes outside the walls especially at night. As the story unfolds we learn the nuns aren't what they claim to be.


Emily that girl i wanted to shake some sense into her. I get she's too stubborn but please be happy you're not being punished. I liked Durras determination and her willingness to make the best of her situation. They could put me on constant duty with the cats. Sisters of the moon is a great book to kick spooky season off with.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home