Tuesday, December 1, 2020

New Review! Duke I'd Like To F Anthology by Multiple Authors 5 Cranky Stars

 

Duke I'd Like to F...Duke I'd Like to F... by Sierra Simone
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Y’all this book has some big duke energy. Each author brought the heat factor with their steamy tales of the royals. This regency anthology is definitely not for the stodgy minded readers. Trust me when I say this book isn’t for the faint of heart or those easily offended.


I am in awe of each story and how unique they are. Each story was different. The only thing that was the same about these stories was the hotness factor. These are new to me authors and I cannot wait to read more from them. I will never be able to look at a regency book the same way again. A tip of the hat to these ladies for making this a naughty November with their words.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home