Wednesday, November 18, 2020

New Review! Night Watch (Soul Reader #1) by Annie Anderson 5 Cranky Stars

Night Watch (Soul Reader, #1)Night Watch by Annie Anderson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


I will admit my weaknesses are book series where you take a rogue or a mundane human and put them in a magical house with other people all fighting for a greater good. Once again Annie Anderson gave me that with Night Watch. Sloane was an amalgam of two magical beings and was a paranormal character I've never heard of before. That's why I loved this book. She made a tried and true staple of a genre we've all read and made it her own.


Sloane has no memory of how she woke up at the foot of her own grave. Life was good she had parents and a dog and suddenly it was gone. She's spent the last year on the streets being a vigilante with her strange new powers until the Night Watch captures her and gives her an offer. She is unsure because nothing good has happened since that day and well Bastian is just too much for her. It's here she finds out who she truly is and the power she wields.


Arghhh I loved Bastian! Why does Annie give me these gruff men and make me fall in love? I liked Sloanes I'm an island attitude but glad she let her walls down some. I mean there was a bone kitty named Isis and I'm all for cats in any form. Think of one of those Halloween cat skeletons. Once again another winner from Annie Anderson i can't wait for more.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home