Monday, January 18, 2021

New Review! Callous Heir (The Heirs #5) by Michelle Heard 4.5 Cranky Stars

 

Callous Heir (The Heirs, #5)Callous Heir by Michelle Heard
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Cranky Stars


Carla and Noah’s story was more spicy than I thought it would be. Noah is such an odd duck in a good way I wasn’t expecting that sort of kinkiness from him. I loved how Carla didn’t give up on him. She was like you will love me one day. Poor Noah didn’t know what hit him when he finally realized there isn’t anything holding me back from loving this firecracker.


Noah is smart like a serious genius. He asks his mom to tell him stories from her job as a surgeon. He is very clinical with life. Everything has a place along with every emotion. Love is just a chemical reaction to him expect when it comes to Carla. Carla is that fun girl who just loves life and does a mean impersonation of movie and tv characters. She has always love Noah, but the age difference deterred him from her. When they find themselves sharing the infamous suite at Trinity Academy that has brought so many other couples together, he starts to realize that maybe Carla isn’t so bad. They slowly fall in love and life throws them curveballs but together they can do anything.


I mean it wouldn’t be a Michelle Heard book without some spicy drama. I thought the book was going too smoothly then bam toward the end it shows up. Also, what is the Trinity guys obsession with cargo pants? Just some odd thing I noticed over a couple books no biggie. I did enjoy this story and their banter and Noah’s thought process. So who is next? I’m enjoying watching couples fall in love.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home