Tuesday, March 2, 2021

New Review! Leave Him Loved by Harloe Rae 4.5 Cranky Stars

 

Leave Him LovedLeave Him Loved by Harloe Rae
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Cranky Stars


I love Harloe Rae’s small-town romances. I’m a city girl living in a small town in the south and couldn’t love this place anymore than I do. It’s a little slice of paradise and it’s quiet. While my town isn’t as magical with all kinds of fun things to do like Bampton Valley has to offer or maybe it does, and I just haven’t found it, yet it still has its charm. This is the story of Audria and Reeve and how they came full circle at a small-town grocery store in a small town in Iowa. I just hope their small-town grocery store doesn’t smell as funky and old as ours does.


Audria was adamant she was a city girl and was only taking this teaching job for one year. Just a year to get under her belt with her new teaching degree. She leaves behind everyone she knows for Bampton Valley but being an extrovert at heart she makes a friend right away. Things are good then she bumps into Reeve and well as they say the rest is history. Reeve was happy in his life he had a good job, a good family, and good friends. He wasn’t expecting the girl who bumped into him at the cart corral at the grocery store to knock him off his feet. Together they strike a deal that this is just friendship and wouldn’t be more. Then more deals are made non dates are had and well I guess you can see where this is going.


Ok but why did I cry toward the end with the kids? Like that really got to me but I’m also going through it right now but it was so cute. Reeve though…phew he knocked my boots off. He was such a genuine good ol country boy. He was charming. Audria was good person too and I admire her willingness to stick to her guns. Gavin is the ultimate best friend to Reeve. The dude could quote Friends like it was his bible. Bea, Sondra and Vannah are just what a girl needs in her life. Once again another winner for me. Now can we go back to Bampton Valley?




View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home