Tuesday, June 1, 2021

New Review! Cruel Saints by Michelle Heard 4.5 Cranky Stars

 

Cruel SaintsCruel Saints by Michelle Heard
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Cranky Stars


First off I just want to say Elena Lucas is more a kick butt strong woman than she ever thought. The stuff she endured at the hands of Dante and essentially her own father should leave someone scared for life. It's the man she never saw coming in the one place she just thought she'd get a vacation from the abuse that saves her. Oh she fights him but he's steady and strong. Lucian Cotroni will one day be head of the Mafioso. He doesn't have time for romantic entanglements. Elena sparks something in him. He wants to protect her and be her soft safe space to land. When tragedy strikes as it always does it becomes these two against the world.


Ohhh Lucian I would let you be my avenging Angel any day. Aunt Ursula seems like an aunt I would love to be around. This book was another fun emotional ride. Your heart broke for Elena and Lucian. You wanted that revenge too. Once again another winner for me.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home