Monday, October 3, 2022

New Review! Dead Wrong (Grave Talker #6 Arcane Souls World #9) by Annie Anderson 4.5 Cranky Stars

 

Dead Wrong (Grave Talker #6; Arcane Souls World, #9)Dead Wrong by Annie Anderson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Cranky Stars


Darby Adler is a woman on a mission. This poor girl cant sleep or even eat because death (not literal death she knows that person) is knocking on her door. She has a vendetta to settle with someone she was once close with. She is now in cahoots with Aemon. You see girl cant catch a break!!


Someone is killing witches and Darby and crew need to find out who or why before it gets way worse. Darby has a sneaking suspicion who it is. She finds herself in a pickle but boy oh boy is revenge is going to be sweet.


I will always have a girl crush on Darby. I want to take her on a nice vacation and feed her tacos. Can i also say I'm kind of sweet on Aemon. I'm always excited to read these books because I know I'll enjoy it and have a good time.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home