Tuesday, April 24, 2018

New Review! Secrets in Blood (In Blood #1) by Patricia Eddy 5 Cranky Stars

Secrets in Blood (In Blood, #1)Secrets in Blood by Patricia D. Eddy


5 Cranky Stars


Nicola thought he was a goner until he met his captor’s daughter. Would she be his key to freedom or would she become a tasty midnight snack for the captured vampire?


I really loved that the author gave us intricate details of Nicola and Evangeline’s lives. I really felt that Evangeline grew into a strong female character throughout the story. I hated her father, I could not for the life of me figure him out. He was like a seven-band puzzle ring that you buy from a Ren Fest, and you can’t put it back together. Why would you do that to someone you are supposed to love? WHY?


The story sucked me in and kept me interested in the plot. I was hooked until the very end. Kudos to the author for putting a fresh twist on a tale as old as time. I will definitely be recommending this book to my fellow vampire fanatics. I got the bullhorn ready to declare my love for this book.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home