Tuesday, August 21, 2018

New Review! More of You (Confessions of the Heart #1) by A.L.Jackson 5 Cranky Stars

More of You (Confessions of the Heart, #1)More of You by A.L. Jackson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


I’m convinced that A.L. Jackson could write a how to guide and I’d read it. Engrossed in the step by step that I wouldn’t care if I was assembling IKEA furniture which let’s be honest is the absolute worst. I jumped at the chance to read this story. I went in blind but that made the story even better. It was heart stopping yet made my heart smile. To see Jace and Faith and their love that survived everything made me have hope.


Faith fell in love with a misfit. He had to scrape and scrounge to feed his brother, yet Faith seen nothing but good in him. Faith loved Jace with all her heart. She knew he was her forever. They shared secrets and dreams inside an abandon plantation home. It was also here where hearts where broken and dreams were shattered. Now she is trying to go on with her life since another tragedy rocked her world. How much heartache can one girl survive.


Jace loved Faith. She was the good in his bleak world. She was the Beauty to his Beast. He shared her dreams and had high hopes that one day he would be the one to lay them at her feet for the taking. When he gets messed up in bad things in an attempt to save his brother from a threat larger than them he lands somewhere he doesn’t ever want to see again. Years later after tragedy strikes he is back and won’t back away from the girl who has his heart.


I was on the edge of my seat. In true A.L. Jackson fashion this story is packed with mystery, unending love and some off the charts chemistry. I was hanging on every word wondering who done it. I felt I was in the story with Faith and Jace as it unfolded. I hated Joseph. Plain and simple. The only good thing to come from him was Bailey. More of You had some heart stopping moments and I couldn’t stop turning the page. The love between these two was steamy and just so darn right. I stayed up past my bedtime to finish this book. Thank you for another winning story. I can’t wait to see who’s next.



View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home