Thursday, August 30, 2018

New Review! Simmer by C.G. Burnette 5 Cranky Stars

SimmerSimmer by C.G. Burnette
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Bethany left her life behind to escape the man who broke her heart. When she runs into Gideon again, their feelings for one another ignite into another slow burn.


This is another second chance romance that is set to a slow boil. Bethany followed her dreams of culinary success despite having her heart broken. The author did a wonderful job of pulling you into the story. She whisked me away into a story that was realistic, steadily paced, and the characters were believable. The downside to this story, it made cooking seem fun. Unfortunately I do not have a culinary bone in my body.


I loved the story, and I cannot wait to read more from the author. I love the Meet Me in Savannah collection, and I will recommend this to others.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home