Thursday, September 20, 2018

New Review! Confessions of a Klutz (Confessions #1) by Abigail Davies 4.5 Cranky Stars

Confessions of a Klutz (Confessions #1)Confessions of a Klutz by Abigail Davies
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Cranky Stars


I thought for certain I would be distracted by the number of times she fell and ran into walls but actually I found myself laughing more. This girl had a sense of humor on her and two left feet to boot. I mean she epically crashed on that dance floor. Move over Elaine there is a new spastic dancer in town.


Violet never grew out the klutz stage sadly. As a grown adult she has had more ER visits than a boxer I’m assuming. She is sent to New York to assist the head of the company there as his PA. She wasn’t expecting the overly sexy very serious Mr. Taylor to distract her and make matters worse. When she has the epic dance floor crash he comes to her aid and let’s just say it’s from there sparks fly. He becomes kind of a knight in shining armor to her accident prone princess.


Axel Taylor never expected the girl who ripped her skirt on day one and a mouth with no filter be someone he needs in his life. He is appalled at how much one person can be so brash and clumsy. She teaches him a lot about himself including that sometimes you fall for the least likely person you expect. He really doesn’t have time for emotional entanglements, but he will go to any length to protect Violet from herself.


I laughed so hard at one scene in fact I’m still laughing. The money in my coin purse and let’s not forget the disco stick!!! I adored Violet I truly did. I could kind of relate to her. The randomness that runs through my head and tripping over air except I’ve become an expert at catching myself before doing harm. I hated Della I kind of hope she gets hers one day. Axel won me over slowly. First I kind of didn’t like him much but then the way he repeatedly showed up to catch her won my heart over. I love her best friend and the connections in this book are awesome. This is my first book by this author and I can’t wait to read what’s next.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home