Thursday, September 20, 2018

New Review! The Ocean Between Us (Southern Heros Novel) by Michelle Heard 4.5 Cranky Stars

The Ocean Between Us, A Southern Heroes NovelThe Ocean Between Us, A Southern Heroes Novel by Michelle Heard
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Cranky Stars


The Ocean Between Us will make you shed some tears, swoon and most of all rage. You will find the multitude of curse words in your arsenal isn’t enough when it comes to describe Mrs. Bowen and Katia.


Emma is beat down and abused by the one person who is supposed to protect her always. She’s made to feel like she will never be good enough. She flees to the US and tries to have an adventure. She meets Aiden and she doesn’t expect this sexy man to be her roommate much less her protector and champion. When she finds out who Aiden really is she is pulled deeper into a dark web. When her past comes calling she must finally stand up once and for all.


Aiden is doing his job and is assimilating into college life well. He has endured tragedy in his life. When a beautiful blonde asks him for a one night stand he will do anything to keep her off Katias radar. Little does he know she is his roommate and will win his heart over. He wants to protect this poor damaged girl from the world and he will stop at nothing to do it. Not even an ocean between them can stop his love.


I swear this book. It’s not for the faint of heart. All the horrors Emma has been through is tragic to say the least. Aiden you swoon worthy hero. He fell for Emma and didn’t question it. He fought for her repeatedly. I have no words for Colton and Katia other than I hope someone does to them what they did to Emma and countless girls. Her mother!! What kind of mother is that anyway? Useless that’s what. I hope she drowns in a vat of wine.


The Ocean Between Us is going back to Michelle Heards signature way of blending the dark with love so bright it will light any path.


View all my reviews

3 Comments:

At December 14, 2020 at 6:46 AM , Blogger watsoon said...

Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share, I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks!.
dark web wiki

 
At January 22, 2021 at 7:56 AM , Blogger watsoon said...

Thank you for some other informative website. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such a perfect method? I have a venture that I am simply now running on, and I’ve been at the glance out for such info.
dark web sites

 
At January 23, 2021 at 5:00 AM , Blogger watsoon said...

it was a wonderful chance to visit this kind of site and I am happy to know. thank you so much for giving us a chance to have this opportunity..
dark web

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home