Thursday, October 11, 2018

New Review! Gym Junkie T.L. Swan 3.5 Cranky Stars

Gym JunkieGym Junkie by T.L. Swan
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3.5 Cranky Stars


Gym Junkie by TL Swan was a story full of romance, angst, HOT scenes, and suspense.


Tully "Pocket" is on a 12-month break from her boyfriend. She hopes to discover herself a little more, and then go back to him and settle down to marry him. Brock Marx is an alpha-male with no intentions on settling down with one woman.


Brock and Tully meet at the gym they both have a membership to. After a not-so-consensual "backdoor" encounter (that I was less than pleased to read), they embark on a passionate push-and-pull relationship.


What surprised me most about this story was the suspense element that was a pretty big piece. It wasn't described at all in the synopsis, so I was not expecting it. I think it actually made the book better, though!


Overall, I liked this book. I read it in a day, it flowed at a nice pace, and was easy to read. I enjoyed the fact that even though I didn't read the other books that are set in this world, I didn't feel like I missed any information. I honestly didn't even know it was set in the world of Swan's other books until I saw it on Goodreads. I will admit that a few times I had thoughts of not finishing it because I was really hung up on the non-consensual intimate experience you read about right away, but I am glad I stuck with it and finished.

View all my reviews

2 Comments:

At April 20, 2021 at 6:38 AM , Blogger tike mik said...

Using a psoriasis cream is your best bet to fighting and winning this chronic reoccurring skin disorder that causes you pain, discomfort and embarrassment. winstrol for sale

 
At July 26, 2021 at 8:15 AM , Blogger tike mik said...

Then he added this coup de grace: "We were stunned by the propensity of findings all on the negative side - the scope of the disadvantage covers all ages, from babies to seniors, both sexes, all classes of society. If we fail to act, life spans will continue to shorten and children will face greater rates of illness than those in other nations." binge eating disorder

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home