Tuesday, October 9, 2018

New Review! Screwing the Mob by Kristen Luciani 5 Cranky Stars

Screwing the MobScrewing the Mob by Kristen Luciani
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Man, I LOVED this book and I'm already diving into book 2!!! YASSSS for the multi-page sex scenes!!!! YASSS for the thrills and violence!!! YASSS for the complicated and tortured protagonists!!!


So, as you can already infer from the title, this is a story about mobsters....and screwing. (See what I did there????) Tony Soprano meets Christian Gray. And there is plenty of mobbing...and plenty of


The story is told from 2 points of view: Nico and Shaye. I am seeing this being done in a lot of contemporary literature and I have to say that I really do like this device. It allows you to get inside each character's head. Nico is the Prince of a respected Mob family. The story begins with the death of the Don, his Grandfather


Immediately you are thrust into the brooding mind that is Nico....and immediately the tension, sexual and otherwise between Nico and Shaye is apparent. There is HISTORY....and it ain't all good. Throw in an overbearing big brother and feuding families and there is enough tension all around!


This story is well-written and exciting. Their story is only amplified by the SIDE stories happening around the main characters (ones that I HOPE the author will explore in later books i.e. Max and Sloane). The lovemaking is detailed, interesting and realistic. I've read plenty of books where it seems that sex is ALL the characters do as if they never leave their house! But there is plenty of action in this storyline and I'm looking forward to Book 2!




View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home